Image Map

Harlow Renaissance

Another day at the local park!!! Yes Fam!! 


School got out and all of the plankton (young squiddas) rallied by the park.


Such a Fuckin' Kit right here!!



Some weird lookin trail...


One of the only things Jake eats is Chicken Dinos... Incredible.


Hahahaahha "Safe!"



Mrs. Sharon heard me ranting on about these horses along the way, so she laced me some apples to take to em.  Now as Jake and I were walking on the path, we scouted the horses way on the other side of the field.  As we started to walk up along the fence, the horses cruised right over to us!  So sick!!


There I am. Feeding the Horse. Standardly.


I was so hyped!!


So was this guy...


Jake's Pops, Terry!! Hats off to an OG!  This man has an amazing fam!  Well Done T!


Mrs. Sharon is the BEST!  I had never met her and she took me in like I was her own!  Super hospitable and so very nice!  "Miles, may I ask you sumfing?" "Sure!" "In America, do they say In-ter-net or in-na-net?"  "Say whatever you'd like!!" ahaha!! 

Remi is Jake's younger sis!  She's super cool too!  Shy of being too smart at school.  Very humble and sweet tho!

And Young Master, Jake, the pride of the fleet!  ahaha!! Very nice man.  Brought me right in and shared his life with me!  Took me around England and instantly became great homies!  Thank you Jake for being so generous and welcoming to your hood!  

To the entire Martinelli Family -- Thank You!  And if you're planning to come to California, hit me up!!


We went to a different park out of town with Nicolson one afternoon.  This town was quite a bit older than Harlow.  The houses looked like they had all sunk over time.


The park was sick though!  I think it's the only park around there that was built by DreamLand or a company like that.  It was a good time for sure tho.


The mini section was MINI..


Standard.


A piece was fucked on Jake's cam, so he put on YouTube and started messing with it.  After a frustrating hour of fumbling with miniature screws and lenses, Jake realized the piece was in backwards.  Ha!



Park to ourselves.. OWA!


Mr. Frosty!


Posse'd Up!


Day Dreamin' Nicolson!


Cooler than a Polar Bears toenails he is!



The Martinelli's set me up in Remi's old room, which had a little bed on the ground, purple walls with hearts and flowers all over it and was laced with pictures of younger Jake and Remi photos!  




I had proposed a night out with the fam!  Mrs. Sharon was really excited! 


Cheers!


TV's at your seats!


Jake's FIRST Chicken Parmesan.  Ever.  He was quite weary of it at first but I think he was down.



Englishman's Breaky.



I was heading in to London to continue my journey and Jake was going to accompany me for the day until taking a train to another part of England to meet up with some of the Death heads.  Mrs. Sharon graciously gave us a lift to the train!  Thanks again! and hope to see you soon!!


After driving through green fields that some of Saving Private Ryan was filmed in we arrived to the train.




Time to Ride!





Peace out Harlow!!  Definitely a great place!!

Check my footy in Jake Shunt's video creation, CRAZY ASS WHITE BITCHES!!