Image Map

All In A Days Work!

Having long hippie hair gets you work!  Troy, Adam, and I were offered to take photos for a clothing company for 30 euros!  Of course we did it!  We met the girl Sara and her crew at Paral-lel for the gig.  They proceeded to break out the gear which to our surprise was size extra medium sample shirts.  I wear a XXL tee everyday of my life.



I started taking the shirts and stretching the fuck out of them!  Then they wanted us to skate around and get photos.  The photographer had Troy be the "Scary, Bad man" and roll around doing powerslides and shit.



Then the dude had me ollie over the bench while he laid under it.  Probably 20 times or so.




Then the photog wanted a shot of me rolling down this big joint looking thing that's at the spot.  While I was up there the heat showed up.  They told me to get down and I told the guy to hurry the fuck up and get the shot.  He lagged a little and finally I rolled down and the cops pretty much met me at the bottom.  They ran my name and asked me for ID.  All I had was my California license.  The cop tried to take my knife that I keep on me but told me just to leave it at home.  During the whole thing, I was wearing some super small gear with this dude shooting photos of me getting rolled.








Then he had us all chill together and offered us cigs and was telling us to smoke and shit.. ahahha it was so rad!  We did it and got the money and got the fuck out!



We left and Troy got ready to leave with Maryjane to go to her family's farmhouse.  I chilled with Santiago and had some amazing chicken and pineapple burritos that he cooked up.... Fantastic!