Image Map

Vilanova and San Feliu

The homie Santiago, from Mexico City, who just moved into the pad, cooked up some amazing breakfast burgers for us in the morning.  So proper! They were massive!  So after a feast I decided to take off to meet the English guys at Vilanova for another shred.  I jumped the train and set off with some tunes blaring.


I met up with Rees the Piece, Morph the filmer, and their other friends at the park.  We were the only people skating for a good while which was really nice compared to the other day with a million razors flying around.  It was SUPER windy though... can't win em all...








Rees was KILLIN it!! mashing around the park with a huge grin the whole time, blasting fat tuckknees way over the coping!  MVP fo sho!  There was only 1 razor scooter kid there who was killing it too... one foot lipslides in the deep end of the pool!  ahhaah its kind of a joke...
The park is really nice and the graffiti around is tight!










We bailed the park and with a few minutes to kill before the train actually took off we decided to have a little bag of chips and a smoke.  When the train bell rang for the last call, I was the last one on and almost didn't make it!  When I got on, half of my board and my foot got smashed in the closing door of the train!!! Unlike an elevator door that will open if you're in the way, this one was getting tighter!!! SO FUCKING SKETCHY!!! Luckily we pulled the door open before the train took off but woooooooooo... close call..



When I got back into the city, I caught the metro and there was a dude shredding on the accordian and a guy who was dressed like "Where's Waldo" with a baby strapped to his back dancing!! It was epic!!
I got off the metro and headed down Las Ramblas and watched some break dancers do their thing for a minute.  Then I saw some Paki fools trying to scheme the find-the-ball-under-one-of-these-3-cups game.  I stopped to take a photo and one dude told me no and put his hand in front of my camera.  I went for another photo and the dude started getting pissed and barking all loud at me!  He had his hand out like "Give me your camera!" ahahah almost had to scrap!  I said sorry and bailed tho..




The next day I went with Liber and his homie to a park in San Feliu.  This park had every kind of obstacle you could think of.  It was ridiculous! Stairs, manny pads, banks, pools, quarters, rails, ledges, euro gaps, everything!!  It was definetely one of the best parks I've ever been to.  Sick graffiti too!
I made it back home and decided to show Troy, Mary, and Santiago what time it was with some Cali burritos!!!  I made guac and all that shit!! They were hyped and so was my stomach!!  Yes!!