Image Map

Back to Barce!!

The trip to the Canary Islands came to an end for us.  Mary, Troy and I had a great time together and with Aida but it was time to keep it movin'. 

In a few days, I would be going down to visit Duper in Granada.  Mary and Troy decided they were going to keep the voyage going too with a spur-the-moment trip to Turkey.  The three of us were together in Barcelona for a day or less, then they split.

I hit up all the homies and hit dem streetz!!

I was good to be back in Barce.  It felt like home.  Barrio Gotico was just how we left it, with the freshest morning sun, I swear.  There's no feeling like stepping out and feeling that sun god showering in between the buildings on your face.


Adam Moss and I met Morph and some other homies to have a skate around.  We found some dope spots as usual.. Never too far away...


Moss Boss is tight!



This spot is so sick.  One dude there BROKE. IT. OFF. This guy did like 9 BANGIN' tricks.  So tight!! Homies just SHRED out there!! Like On-Demand skating.  The click of a button tricks n shit.



Barcelona es la mejor.


I heard there was going to be a moon with an eclipse and it was going to be the closest to Earth it's been in 30 years.  I headed to Barceloneta beaches for a prime view.  






The next day I packed up for my trip to the southeast. I brought an extra board and some clothes. Done deal.


This is the view from the front door of my building looking north.  Everyday I walked out I got to see this.  This is really a nice view.  One of my favorites.  On this particular day, mostly because it was a Sunday, there were no people out.  It was quiet and not windy.


I made my way down the street to the train to get to the airport.



Made that flight!  On to the next!