Image Map

Last Days of Granada

Energy levels were high to say the least...






This was not easy to create.  The whipping of this cream was intense.  Elvi and I hammered it out though.  A feast was on the rise and it was gonna take a good effort to put it together.




Lady fingers.


Look at my hand assisting.  I put in work son!


But definitely not as much as Elvi!!


But those treats were for later and now we were going for some tacos! Gotta bring a little spice to Spain..


Not the Creme Fraiche!


Then Elvi tried a mole...


... couldn't hang... probably for the best.




With Elvi being half Greek and half Italian, Taziki was an obviously addition to the feast.  This shit right here... la bomba!







Duper and I went on a hunt for spots and a cruise....



Even Kiss made it...








I really liked the contrast of colors and topography in Granada.  The Sierra Nevadas in the back seal the deal.


Elvi...


MVP...


The veggie/cheese creation...


These are all people that go to school with Duper.  Most of them went to UCSB with him and were now studying abroad as well.




Salud!!


Tiramisu!!! Que Rico!!!






The next morning, Duper hooked a raw egg up with a shot of espresso.


He drank it.




One of my favorite pictures I took of Granada.  It embodies the relaxing beauty of the trip.



We went with Elvi's roommates out to some bars for drinks and music!  Good Times!








You know I got loose..


Met some strangers..


They were hyped..


Some tapas you may not want to eat while drinking...




Time for me to scram!!  Woke up to a beautiful sky.. had to catch a bus to Malaga tho...  Thanks to Duper for putting me up.  It was a tremendous pleasure to meet Elvi and her friends.  One day I'll go back for a bit...


Until then...



England Bound...