Image Map

Is New England further from the sun or something?

It's cold. Really cold. The temperature has been about mid 20's to 30's most days, except for yesterday when it was a whopping 9 degrees.  Wow.  It has snowed a couple of random days and with the low temps, the snow doesn't melt.  My feet have pretty much been cold for 2 weeks except when I take a shower. The wind is the worst part of it all but luckily it hasn't been to windy.  I haven't really had to really walk anywhere, thanks to my mom for letting me use her car.  But when I get out of the car - HA! it's a burst of frigid air straight into my bloodstream!

Being from San Diego, where snow and seasons are virtually non-exsistent, I thought this may be the perfect time to take some pictures of this Winter Wonderland!  Enjoy and stay warm!

This is Purgatory Chasm! Super rad spot! People jump across the chasm.. that's hectic!



This is Elephant Rock, a place my friends and I would jump off of back in the day. You have to time the jump into the swell and then swim away from the rock to avoid a vortex that will suck you way under the water. It's about 25 feet high.

This is the reservoir.  It's frozen over here but we would jump off of this too! It's like 12 feet high.

This is Second Beach.




So until next time... I'll be here, waiting for the snow to melt...