Image Map

Au Revoir, Lil' Rhody!

Tonight will be my last night in Rhode Island!  I can't say I'm too bummed to leave this wintery land but I will sincerely miss my family!  Although I don't get to see them all that much, when I do it's a blast!  My mom's so cool! We bump Biggie and Outkast in her car, she's always got tips on how to live life more simply that she shares with me, and introduces me to everyone after they guess that I "must be the son Trish is ALWAYS talking about!"  She's the best!  She makes KILLER brownies too!


I love meeting up with my brother, Monty!  He's the raddest dude!  Very passionate with his writing and quite a funny man!  He's always busting up laughing and coming up with wild ideas for stories to write.  Of course, we get into the brotherly battles, but we always stop, then apologize, then go chill like nothing happened.  To the outside world it may look futile, but that's kinda just what happens and we both dust it off.  We're tight!  I've got mad love for my big brother and one day he's gonna rock 'em!

It's always a pleasure to visit with my Memere (French for grandmother).  She's so lovely and such a stern woman.  She knows exactly what she likes and "won't bother" with anyone tellin' her different.  Everytime I talk to her on the phone she says, "When are you coming home?".  Hahah! Meaning to her house of course.  No matter what she says I'm "too skinny", and then she'll proceed to cook enough food to feed an army! She's great! She makes the best meatballs in the world!  She loves her family more than anything too.  And we love her!!

So for now, au revoir to the fam! Until next time! Thank you for the good times and memories!  I definetely won't miss the cold weather though!!  NYC for a couple of days... then SPAIN son!!  Peace!