Image Map

Snow Daze

Just another day in New England! In this part of the country, seasons actually happen. With the winter season comes arctic winds, piles of snow, and lots of reasons to stay inside and fatten up! I've been taking the latter to new personal heights! Everyday seems to be full of what kind of extraordinary foods I can find to fill the tank! Dunkin' Donuts' Dunkaccino (hot chocolate and coffee) is a smash hit! Of course, with a chocolate sprinkle donut and an everything bagel with cream cheese on the side. I've been visiting the local hot dog shops like clockwork! Ben's and Wein-O-Rama! Gotta get 'em while I can! I also found a pretty decent burger joint too. Lots of pizza around! Being able to order online to Dominos and walking thru one parking lot to pick it up, just makes it that much easier to load up the foodbox!
The other day I had 2 eggs, a healthy amount of corned beef hash (Aka The Dank), half of an avocado, toast, and a mango-peach with apple juice smoothie. Then made my way to Ben's for 4 chili, cheese, mustard, and onion dogs. Later, a plethora of Mrs. Fields cookies and Oreos.
Yesterday I took down 2 eggs, toast with ham and cheese melted on top, and a coffee for breakfast. Then hit up, my favorite, Wein-O-Rama for 6 dogs "all the way", which means a warm bun, dog, spicy mustard, minced beef, chopped onions, and celery salt on top. Sided with fries and a coke. Then later in the night about 7 slices of pizza.
Yes! Eating food is so rad! I'm just living! Don't hate, participate! I went to the dentist - no cavities, only pearly whites. Been going to the chiropractor - spine's lookin' good. Visited the doctor for a check up - checked out healthy!
I must say though, I'm very anxious to eat healthier and cook more once I'm in Spain. The keyword there will be "FRESH". This will apply to all things.

"He who works like a slave, eats like a king." - RZA




















MW